Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help! I can't stop buying Fall things for Roo! This is the latest. A little Fall coat dress. Pip was glad when the package came that there was no clothes in it for him. :lol:

Moms gotz me dis new coat and tinks I look cutes inz it!

I got it off ebay. It was a pretty good deal and the quality is very nice. I like it a lot. :hello1:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
ohmygosh - is that ever CUUUUUTTEEEE!!!!! I love it. She looks like an angel.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
OMGosh, that sweet little baby girl could not be any cuter if she tried!!! I love the new coat!!! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ohmygosh - is that ever CUUUUUTTEEEE!!!!! I love it. She looks like an angel.
Thank you, Tracy! She really is an angel too. :)

OMGosh, that sweet little baby girl could not be any cuter if she tried!!! I love the new coat!!! :)
Thanks T! I'm glad I picked it up. I was going to pass on it because the seller is in Singapore and it would have been a pain to return if it didn't fit, but luckily it did, so yay! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
AHHHHH I just got that exact same one for Oakley! ROO IS SO CUTE! What size did you get her? My hubby told me its the worst (e.g. "best and cutest") thing I've ever gotten her LOL. I adore it.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh my goodness, that is so adorable! Very cute little dress.
Thank you! :)

OH! my gosh...that is sooo cute!!
Roo, you are gonna be stylin for the fall season :ngreet2:
Ha, she will be! Thank you, Crystal. :)

AHHHHH I just got that exact same one for Oakley! ROO IS SO CUTE! What size did you get her? My hubby told me its the worst (e.g. "best and cutest") thing I've ever gotten her LOL. I adore it.
Did you really?! How funny! :) LOL at hubby! :D They have a bunch of cute ones up and the quality is really quite nice. I got Roo the XS/8. Is that what you got Oakley? We must see Oakley pics now! :D :hello1:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL. I bet Oakley looks super cute in it. It fits Roo just perfect. :) I know Stacia got one for Bailey too, in a different pattern though.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Those little hoodies and coats on Ebay from China are great! because I find them always a true XS.
That is where I got AJ's hello kitty hoodie, and it fits him and Bijou, it covers all of Bijou's back but his legs get stuck because they are so short sometimes, I am still trying to find Bijou a little sweater or something that will fit him properly.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Those little hoodies and coats on Ebay from China are great! because I find them always a true XS.
That is where I got AJ's hello kitty hoodie, and it fits him and Bijou, it covers all of Bijou's back but his legs get stuck because they are so short sometimes, I am still trying to find Bijou a little sweater or something that will fit him properly.
They really are nice. I might get another one sometime. For Bijou, the little snow baby hoodies from Four Your Paws Only are really nice. I think the smallest size would fit him, it fits T's little wees.

That's the cutest little coat! Gorgeous! The model is quite cute too!:love1:
Thank you! :)

OMG... it's so cute. I love the ruffles on the coat. :)
Aren't the ruffles adorable? It's one of the things I liked about it. :D

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
They really are nice. I might get another one sometime. For Bijou the little snow baby hoodies from For Your Paws Only are really nice. I think the smallest size would fit him, it fits T's little wees.
Aren't the ruffles adorable? It's one of the things I liked about it. :D
Oh right! I forgot about those, I need to go check out that website right now.
It's getting so chilly here :(
I love the ruffles around her face, she looks like a little sunburst :flower:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh and anytime you decide you are tired of Roo, please Fedex her straight here at your earliest convenience! :lol:
LOL. :D

It's getting cold here too. Plus after all the high Summer temps, it feels freezing to me now. :p The snow baby is really cute, super soft too. I think it would look adorable on Bijou.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts