Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
yey I love pictures of Willy! He looks so well and his jumper is lovely!
I havent seen Rosa before but she is such a sweetie and Luna looks like shes fitting in really well :) xxx

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwww ive been so looking forward to these pics awwwww willy looks great and the new baby is it luna i like that name shes sooooo cute the pics are adorable
all 3 dogs are gorjuss xxxx

·
Registered
438 Posts
aaaww they look like they are getting on really well! my bambi wont leavr buster alone she constantly fawns over him,licking and pawing I have to tell her to get off him!
what was wrong with willy I must of missed that one?!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics!! I love them!! Luna is beautiful. She is a sweetie. Of course I am a huge Willy fan! He looks fabulous. Rosie is cute too. What a great group you have!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone :) Rosa was looking a lil rough in her pics lol She needed a brush. One of these days I'll have to post a pretty one of her hehehe. She is my lil love, she is so well behaved it amazes me :) lol the scratches were actually on the door and it was scratched by furniture when we were moving some stuff around up there lol One of these days I'll get around to painting it, or better yet replacing all the doors up there. An expensive job though and as long as i keep spending my money on the dogs....lol
As for Willy....take a look at my profile page to see what happened to him :) There are also my posts about it as well you can search through. That Willy boy is my brave lil trooper. He is awesome and I love him to bits and bits lol Right now he's in the playpen (its morning) and he's jumping around like a lil jack rabbit saying ok let me outttttt mama lol. Luna is a sweet lil puddin' stinky breath and all lol She is so cuddly and lastnight hubby and I were laughing so hard at her and Willy....we took them out to go pee and they were playing. I think Luna is gonna be boss lol she was jumping around Willy and running around him lol poor Willy wasn't quite sure what to make of it lol He was looking at her like WTF is this ball of energy lol He even backed up lol That girl looks like she could be full of fire lol We'll see. She wasn't like that INSIDE in the bathroom with him, just outside lastnight

1 - 20 of 20 Posts