Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There weird Habits but there nothing to worry about I find them funny.

He has this strange obsession on which toy he likes the best..lol
He has 4 and dosent know which one to play with frist its so funny to watch him. I have tried taking them away and just giving him one but he wont even play with the one I have left for him.

He also is a neat freak YES A DOG A NEAT FREAK. We set his bed up in the living room inbetween the tv and sofa because he always layed there so I decided to put him a bed there well if any of babys or sashas toys get anywhere around his bed or anywhere around "HIS" Sofa he barks at the toys then will take them in his mouth and takes them WHERE...I dunno I yet to find them...LOL He is a little ham I could watch him for hours his personality is so wonderful...Anyone eles have doggies like this?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Shy has a cute habbit as well, he has 2 favorite toys, one is a little pink pig, and the oher is a bean bag, He will NOT go to sleep unless both of them are sitting at the end of my bed, (because he sleeps with me) They cant be anywhere else, or he will loose his little mind, :shock: if I move them, or they fall off the bed, he will go find them, and put them in the same spot. hes so funny like that!

·
Registered
538 Posts
That sounds funny! I bet they all have funny little habits. Taco has quite a few. He has a whole basket full of his toys. When I pick them all up and put them in the basket to vacuum, he will only wait until I'm finished and he brings all his favorite ones back out again. He's not happy unless they're scattered all over the floor.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
chiwi doesn't like change. if i move something she notices right away and will walk around that spot and look at me like are you crazy!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:lol: I guess they all have there cute but weird little habits...I think its cute and I always have a good laugh about it.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
lol, Rosco sounds so cute! I've never heard of a dog being a neat freak before. cooper always goes to his toy chest right after I clean the house and brings all of his toys out again. He doesn't even play with them. He just needs them to be out and scattered. (Just like Taco! :wink: )

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
They are so cute!! Gizmo is juat messy...lol...

My toy poodle though has to have his 3 nylabones and a green mouse on my moms bed...if not he will search for them...if he can't find them my mom or dad have to look for it...I know dogs can't count....but Joey will literally sniff each one...so it looks like he is counting..and if one is missing...he'll look at you like "Hello...where is my toy?" and won't sleep until their at the edge of the bed...then...he'll finally lay down...He's so cute... :D

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Rosco sounds like a real hoot! :D

Lola is a neat freak in the sense that if something is out of place (i.e. a towel on the floor, or a pair of shoes outside the closet) she will do a low-pitched "ruff, ruff" till it is moved! WACKO :roll: LOL

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
MYCHIBABY said:
That sounds funny! I bet they all have funny little habits. Taco has quite a few. He has a whole basket full of his toys. When I pick them all up and put them in the basket to vacuum, he will only wait until I'm finished and he brings all his favorite ones back out again. He's not happy unless they're scattered all over the floor.
:lol: Jasmine is like that too - only she doesn't wait till I finish vacuuming. As soon as I turn my back, she runs to the basket and starts grabbing her toys and scattering them again.

She has so many toys, I try to rotate them. But there is one I can't put away - it's an UGLY orange plastic dinasour with a squeaky. If I try to put that one away in the closet, she will stand there and whine till I take it back out again. :lol:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Felony is crazy over this little stupid teddy bear!! She doesn't sleep with out it and if one of the other dogs takes it to play, she will not quit until it is safely with her! I already had to amputate a leg off the thing cause it was falling off.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Awwww rosco sounds adorable, Lily has a funny little habit , whenever she is excited which can be from anything to you leaving the oom for one min to just saying her name or a word she likes - she will pick up her chew in her mouth and jump on you if she can if you are sat down its best she walks across your chest round your shoulders in a circle - and she keeps going with this chew in her mouth making a blowing sound out her nose - its hillarious :lol: Ozzy his obsession is licking - any piece of skin he can see from a toe to your eyelid he will lick :lol:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Our little chis are too funny. When you come home Kiwi always meets you at the door with her favorite toy. Like hey mom I brought you a present. Peaches hides all of her favorite things from Kiwi. Kiwi does not like to go under things so at work Peaches takes everything under the show cases and at home she hides her stash under the bed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts