Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here is a pic of my 2 little ones. Rosie is the long coat, she is 2.5 years old and has been with us 6 months. Jago is then obviously the smooth coat, he is 5.5 years old. They are both neutered.

Below is a pic of my dear Honey who we lost to heart problems 22nd of February this year. We still love and miss her very much. She is our little angel.

Rosie is really quite like Hun in many ways, though a little smaller...and naughtier :)

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Lovely to see the babies and Honey again, i didnt realise she was so close to Rosies colouring.

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sullysmum said:
Lovely to see the babies and Honey again, i didnt realise she was so close to Rosies colouring.
Hi :)
Rosie is more of a golden colour where Honey was more red, that said I do think Rosie is turning redder as time passes. She is darker than when she came to us I am sure!
Barbara

I

·
0 Posts
awww lovley photos. Sorry to hear about ROsie, loosing a much loved pet is never easy.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Your chis are adorable and cute.

Rest in peace, sweet Honey. I'm so sorry for your loss.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
You have a Beautiful fur family:)

·
Registered
7,558 Posts

Here is a pic of my 2 little ones. Rosie is the long coat, she is 2.5 years old and has been with us 6 months. Jago is then obviously the smooth coat, he is 5.5 years old. They are both neutered.

Below is a pic of my dear Honey who we lost to heart problems 22nd of February this year. We still love and miss her very much. She is our little angel.

Rosie is really quite like Hun in many ways, though a little smaller...and naughtier :)

I know this is an old thread, but is it current? I've always wondered what your little dogs looked like. Had to search far and wide to find a thread with them included. What beautiful dogs! I can't get over the similarity between the picture of your Rosie and my Tabitha! I'm so sorry for your loss of Honey... what a lovely little girl she was.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Aww sorry to hear about Honey. Your chis are gorgeous, such a treat to see pics of them. :) Curious, did you ever repost pics of your cavies? I kept an eye out when you said you'd post them but never saw any but maybe I missed it?

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know this is an old thread, but is it current? I've always wondered what your little dogs looked like. Had to search far and wide to find a thread with them included. What beautiful dogs! I can't get over the similarity between the picture of your Rosie and my Tabitha! I'm so sorry for your loss of Honey... what a lovely little girl she was.
Wow, what a surprise seeing this thread again! Yes. Jerry'smum I still have my sweet little Jago and Rosie. I don't post a lot of pics, because I don't take a lot to be honest and when we do I never transfer them, or rarely do, to my lap top. Will try and do so though, so you can see how they are doing.

Another reason is, I don't post a lot on other peoples pics as there are so many posted and people, as we have heard here, get hurt or otherwise if they don't get many responses. So I rarely add my own for obvious reasons :)

Honey was a beautiful and very special girl, We will always love and miss her. Yes Rosie is like Tabitha :) Though in the flesh, she is rather more cream/golden. Such a sweet heart and she helped me "get over"....if you ever really do...losing Hun.
Thank you for your lovely comments x

Huskyluv...I promise you I will post some guinea pics this week...apologies!

Pigeonsheep...Thank you for your kind words about Honey...you would have loved her I am sure :)

X

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
They are lovely photos - love how Jago and Rosie have the most comfortable "seat" in the house (right in front of the fire!!) Poor Honey was gorgeous too - it's so hard to lose them isn't it.

Lovely to see photos of your 3 !

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They are lovely photos - love how Jago and Rosie have the most comfortable "seat" in the house (right in front of the fire!!) Poor Honey was gorgeous too - it's so hard to lose them isn't it.

Lovely to see photos of your 3 !

Thank you :)

We have just had a new fire put in living room and they love that too. Because it's new, we were told to run it at high power for 3 hours! Jago was thrilled and looked really miffed when we eventually turned it off. He can't wait for the colder weather :rolleyes:

x

1 - 20 of 26 Posts