Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Pepe was my last dog. But I thought Rowdy deserved an honorary mention. This is my Rowdy kitty. I found her abandoned on the hill behind my condo, screaming, as the sprinklers turned on. I just about killed myself climbing that hill to rescue her and her brother in the mud, tore a brand new shirt when I slipped going up there. They were about three weeks old and I bottle fed them. My condo had a huge feral cat population, and her mom was feral. Once they were old enough, her brother got out and ran away. But Rowdy wanted to be a house cat. She lives with us in the dog room and thinks she is one of the chis. She helps the new rescues learn that cats are not scary and not to be chased. She just lies down if they gets too barky or rambunctous. And she will give a pop in the nose, no claws, if they get in her face. She is a wonderful cat. (ignore the messy floor, the dogs had just come in from running around the wet backyard and tracked pawprints all over. grrr)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I LOVE Calico cats. Rowdy is very pretty. :love2:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
What a pretty girl! I was a cat person before I was a dog person. Thanks for making her an honorary chi.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
She is simply beautiful, Pam! I love her name too. Thank you for sharing her picture too.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
My Lady lived with cats with her previous owner/breeder. I was shocked that when I adopted her she had no issue at all with her "new" cats. Well.....she does have one issue, she loves to eat cat poop if I don't get it out of the box quick enough! I love your calico, so pretty!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you eveyone, I think she's pretty, too. What makes me laugh is she bigger than some of my dogs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts