Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 3rd Chihuahua is currently in the making! I thought I'd share a pic of Maya, the soon to be mother to our puppy. We have already decided on the name "Rowdy" for him. We had to stick with the "R" theme! Anyway, Maya still has 2 weeks to go...the due date is April 11th. We're thinking she's got a small army in there!

And, here's a pic of daddy, Louie.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwwww cant wait to see pics of the pups be sure to post pics plz
you are soo lucky its so exciting geting a new puppy yeahhhh
xxx

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We don't know at the moment. We're estimating around 6. Her first litter was 6, the second was 5, so her litters are usually good sized...

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Wow, her tummy is huge! I wonder how many she will end up having. What color were the pups in her last litter?

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Wow......she is big!!! I bet she can't wait to get those babies out of her lol!! I can't WAIT to see them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori

·
Registered
145 Posts
wow.. 6!! :eek:
i heard a romah that chihuahua's only had 2 in there littler.. take that was a load of rubbish i heard then??

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, she's not one of Jess' dogs. I'm getting our pup from a breeder friend in Ohio. Her last litter consisted of brindles, brindle spotted on white, and chocolate and tan. She really throws a variety. Her first litter carried alot of blues.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts