Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We drove up to Ohio this past weekend to pick up our little Chocolate Brindle SOW boy! He's so cute, and barely 2 pounds. While we were there, we met some of my breeder's other Chihuahuas. One little girl really took to us and Radar & Rebel right off the bat. She was still available at that time. Before we left with our little Rowdy, she offered Jazmyn to us also. She let us take her to our hotel for the night to make sure she'd get along with everyone still. I emailed her about 15 minutes later and it was settled...Jazmyn was coming home with Rowdy! She's 5 months old, and is a Fawn Merle. I've been watching her grown on another forum I belong to...sorta ironic...

Here's Rowdy...

And, Jazmyn...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
congratulations on your new additions...:) funny how it all works out, isn't it?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow, you doubled your family overnight! That's great! They are both beautiful puppies. :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
wow! you went to get one and came out with another, congrats on the new ones!!! i'm sure they'll all get along nicely ;)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ohhhh i love your new additions they are so cute how great is that went for 1 came back with 2 way to go xxx

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Sometimes they pick us and we just know it's meant to be. Congrats on the new babies.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No she's not from the same litter. She's 5 months and he's 9 weeks. We decided to keep the name she already had since she knows it so well...

3,132 Posts
Awwww, they are SO cute... all these new puppies, I am having puppy fever!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts