Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The BF wanted to practice with his camera and new lights that he has recently received for his camera, so we had a mini photo shoot with Roxy and I! Here are my two favorite pictures from the mini shoot. I just love her! :cloud9:

(Don't mind the long toenails... they were just cut, but they grow SO fast! :foxes15:)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Beautiful pictures! She is darling and my favorite is the one of both of you!

I know what you mean about the nails. I had a lady comment on Hope's (she told me that Ruby's were fine...haha!) at a car show last weekend. It would have taken too long to explain that they are cut very regularly but when on a total protein food, they will grow longer and faster...you understand (but I knew that she would not).

You two are both so pretty!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Beautiful pics!!! : ) You both are stunning young ladies! Roxy is such a doll!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone!!!!! She is definitely the love of my life! :love1:

Beautiful pictures! She is darling and my favorite is the one of both of you!

I know what you mean about the nails. I had a lady comment on Hope's (she told me that Ruby's were fine...haha!) at a car show last weekend. It would have taken too long to explain that they are cut very regularly but when on a total protein food, they will grow longer and faster...you understand (but I knew that she would not).

You two are both so pretty!
Thank you! :)

Yes, I totally understand and definitely know what you mean about it taking too long to explain that to her. I feel like situations like that happen to me often, but I just come up with a quick response in place of what I'd really like to say because I know no one will understand what I'd actually like to say! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Such beautiful pics! The one of you both together is so sweet. I really love Roxy. She is one of my favorites on here. :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Such beautiful pics! The one of you both together is so sweet. I really love Roxy. She is one of my favorites on here. :)
Thank you, thank you!! Oh that is so sweet of you!!!!! We absolutely LOVE Pip and Roo over here too!!! :love1:

OMG! How beautiful. Tell your BF he done a great job! Youre both gorgeous! I loov eRoxy!
Thank you so much! And I will tell him! He will be so happy to hear that you think so!! :foxes_207:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts