Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're so excited!! Here she is guarding her food! She hopped up and laid down all by herself! I put her food in the kitchen, and now she won't let the labs step foot into the kitchen! :laughing8:

I got the 15lb bag of Fromm when I switched her over from what the breeder was feeding her (Purina Pro Plan) quite a few months ago. I think beginning of March actually! I STILL have quite a bit of that left. That lasted 5 months, and probably 2 more! That's pretty good. But this time, I decided to get the 5lb bag of Fromm, a larger bag of Stella and Chewys, and the 2.2lb bag of ZP. I think the SC will last a while. I'm thinking of feeding SC for breakfast. When I fed SC before, she got half of a patty for one meal. So, 3 pattys will last almost a whole week! I sure hope the ZP lasts a while too, especially since she'll only get it like one meal a day!

How much ZP do you feed your chi for one meal? Roxy is like 4 - 4.5 lbs... almost 1 year!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Oh, for fun, open the ZP now and give her a square or two as a snack. Report back her review!!

My girls are now about 3 3/4 lbs. and I give them between 1/3 and 1/2 scoop 2 times/day, so for her weight I would give about a half scoop per serving.

Fromms is a GREAT food. We fed the Surf and Turf. Stella & Chewy's (Carnivore Kisses and Carnivore Crunch) is what they get as treats.

You have a winning line up pictured there. Not to mention a BEAUTIFUL baby!!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Precious pic!!!! Love it. We feed ZP twice a day. My boys are big, they get 3/4 scoop twice per day each, sometimes whole scoop at dinner. May I ask where you order from!?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Lucky girl! You got the top of the line there in those 3 foods. :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
So you can switch between those three and they don't get sick? I am really wanting to do Ziwipeak but I only want to do it for one meal and was thinking of some kind of pre-made raw, is that what the stella and chewys is?

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
So you can switch between those three and they don't get sick? I am really wanting to do Ziwipeak but I only want to do it for one meal and was thinking of some kind of pre-made raw, is that what the stella and chewys is?
Stella and Chewy's is also a pre-made raw, they have freeze-dried type or frozen patties.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Lucky girl, Roxy! What a great selection to choose from. :D She looks adorable in that pic!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, for fun, open the ZP now and give her a square or two as a snack. Report back her review!!

Fromms is a GREAT food. We fed the Surf and Turf. Stella & Chewy's (Carnivore Kisses and Carnivore Crunch) is what they get as treats.
I received a free trial bag of ZP a little while ago. I've been using them as treats or a food topper to try and stretch it out. SHE LOVES IT!!! She's never had an actual full meal of ZP, so I'll definitely let you know how that goes! :)

I feed Roxy Carnivore Crunch for treats too! I want to get the kisses as well! She loves them, as I'm sure Hope and Ruby do too! :) Are you feeding them ZP full time now?

Precious pic!!!! Love it. We feed ZP twice a day. My boys are big, they get 3/4 scoop twice per day each, sometimes whole scoop at dinner. May I ask where you order from!?
LOL! I better not give Roxy that much! :D This time I ordered all of that from doggiefood.com. The coupon FREE49 gives you free shipping for orders of at least $50! (In case you're going to order from there in the near future... worked for me just last week!)

Lucky girl! You got the top of the line there in those 3 foods.
Hehehe! I have learned from the best! ;) (You are one of the best, if you're not catching my hint! :D) If I want to feed SC for breakfast, Fromm for lunch, and ZP for dinner, how much do you suggest I feed of each?

You absolutely can! I even mix ZP in with her Fromm kibble sometimes too. I plan on giving ZP once a day to start. SC is a great pre-made raw! Roxy LOVES it, as I know many other dogs on this forum do as well! :) As missy_r said, they have frozen and freeze-dried. I like the freeze-dried as it's easy to store, you don't have to let it sit out, etc. It's just quick and easy! Roxy will do anything for some SC! I do make sure I space out the kibble and pre-made raw or true raw. I allow at least 6-7 hours in between just to be safe, as I have learned from some on this forum!

Lucky girl, Roxy! What a great selection to choose from. :D She looks adorable in that pic!
Hehehe! THANKS! :)

yummy ziwipeak! :) no wonder shes guarding her food from the labs hehe x
MMMMM! I KNOW! :hello1:

Hahaha!! Good girl Roxy!! :-D
Hehehe! :hello1:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts