Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I went to target today because many people on here said they got some great deals on clothes! I bought Roxy 4 new shirts for Valentine's day, some of which can be worn on days other than Valentine's day, for only $1!!! :D What a deal! At least that's what I thought when I was buying them... They don't fit right! At least IMO they don't. The way the arms are sewn on look really awkward when she's wearing the shirt. Anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix them? I really like them, so I want to keep them! But not if they're going to look goofy! If I cut the arms off, will that look okay? I feel like that may look silly too. :confused:

You see what I mean about the arms? :foxes15:

·
Registered
512 Posts
I think they are adorable and I am going to Target tomorrow. I do see what you mean about the sleeves. When I bought Bellas Christmas Sweaters at Target you could tell they didn't put a lot of effort in them. Although the prints are adorable, you know the saying, you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
they are worth it for 1 dollar but i saw them and didnt get them cause my girls have so many really nice shirts already

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
does any of my oh so very nice American friends want to pick them up for me I can pay u threw pay pal??????? pretty please?

·
Registered
384 Posts
one dollar??? TARGET!!!! be back soon! lol.

but yes those shirts are very cute!!!!! maybe you should just leave the sleeves alone for now???

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Those are adorable! I was in Target the other day but didn't see any, but didn't look well. I'll have to check again!

·
Registered
155 Posts
They look cute as anything, I see as well, what you mean about the sleeves. I am sure you could fix them some how, although how exactly I am not overly sure.
I wish we had those sorts of bargains in the UK, or even just such a massive choice :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts