Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im caz im new to this site so i hope ive done it right? this is my princess roxy a long coated chihuahua thats 2 years old she just recently had 4 beautiful pups as you can hopefully see in the pics (if ive done it right?) She has had 2 girls and 2 boys. Im feeding one of the boys as alot smaller than others but he is coming on really well so fingers crossed. They are 2 weeks tomorrow x

·
Registered
29 Posts
They are so cute:) Welcome to the forum! You did it right:) Your puppies are so adorable. I love in the first pic how you can tell that two of the pups are quite a bit bigger:) They are little chubbers. hehe:) I am so jealous... I love puppies! Mama is so pretty to:)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
They are adorable and momma is beautiful...love the last pic...someone must have just eaten..look at that little pink belly...:)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Awww, she's just adorable, and beautiful! What a clever girl she is with all those beautiful babies :hello1:

I hope my puppy looks like her when she grows up; she's similar colouring now :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone i am very proud. She has done so well yes it is funny seeing 2 bigger than others and the fact the 2 biggest are both girls lol x Lorri you wont be able to stop looking at them i do all the time. Ive had to stop now tho or nothing gets done i said to hubby i dont think i could do it all the time everything would pile up. Its surprising how 2 hourly feeds creep up on you its made my days go quicker lol. Congrats having 3 puppies tho do you know if little girls or boys and what colours will keep an eye out for pictures. Will upload more in couple of weeks so you can see how much they grown x

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
They are beautiful, and so is momma!

I'd love to get my hands on the pup in the third pic from the top...He/she stole my heart with a glance!

·
Registered
81 Posts
In awe. So adorable, both mother and children. Makes we wanna have puppies hehe...but that would not suite my life st the moment...not to mention my chi is a boy :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts