Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally got it!!! Two weeks lost in UK's snow :D it finaly made it to Ireland!
Thank you so much Tinkerbell and Ann!!! Roxy and I loved absolutely everything.

Mommy come her quickly!! Help me open the box!!!

mmm look at all that!! Do you see what's written on her blanket?

All the gifts together

Look at my pretty new collar!! And I have a matching lead too!!

Oh this blanket is so soft and warm I just want to sleep on it zzzZZZZ And it has my name on it!!

Playing with the new ball

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My gifts!! Thank you Ann.

Now all three magnets which I got form all three SS on my fridge, love it!!!

Thanks again Ann and Tinkerbell :hello1: for such a lovely gifts!!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i love the pics of Roxy looking in her box from Secret Santa. and the pics of her on her new blanket too, so sweet. Really nice gifts, and love how you got a magnet from each of your Secret Santas :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow awesome SS gifts! I love everything. The blanket with her name is sooo nice! :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Roxy you like to come live in England he he he

I've been waiting for hers just for pics I adore her little face!!

With her sabeling has it always been there or did it come through later?? I know daisys tail came through later but a little pup I know (who's sleeping on me :roll: ) has dark roots on her back/shoulders and I was wondering if shell be sable as she gets older (she was as baby)

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
glad they finally arrived..was worried!
She looks beautiful and the top looks perfect size. :) glad you liek them xx

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
she is precious, what gorgeous pix. Someone loves the SS !! Well done Anne and girls....Roxy looks happy.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Nice presents to be sure. I really like the picture of Roxy showing off her new collar and the one with her paws aroung the ball, just precious.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all :)

Sarah - she was much darker when I got her and then she lost almost all her sable, so I thought for a while she'll be really light, but now it's coming back :) She is still changing a lot, her ear fringe is finally starting to come in and so is the neck ruff :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts