Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stay in the UK but have heard a lot of people saying that they feed their chis the royal canin food. Does anyone know how I can order this to the uk and if their dogs like it?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I phoned the number on the website and apparently the chihuahua food is not available in the UK! You can get a mini adult or mini sensible though.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
yep I heard that aswell I think it'd due to chi popularity in the uk, in the USA they're a lot more popular. But they may bring it over since more people own chi's now :) but till then I cant see any problem with using the mini dog food

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Gizmo eats the puppy one...but I'm starting him on the chi one at 8 months...

I think Fizzy's mum feeds him the mini adult one....not the chi one and Fizzy likes it...

Even when Gizmo is on a hunger strike he manages to eat some of his RC puppy...my vet said it is very good dog food...so I recommend it :D

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
SunnyFLMum said:
I think Fizzy's mum feeds him the mini adult one....not the chi one and Fizzy likes it...
Yeah my Fizzy eats 'mini adult royal canin ' he was on puppy before and my little Kirby is on mini puppy too :) think it's a fantastic food :D :D

( I've spoken to Royal Canin ( I do once a month ) and there are no future plans to bring the chi food to the UK yet , but I hope one day they will :) )

:wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts