Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
764 Posts
I feed all of mine the RC for chis. They love it! Callie was prescribed some Omega 3 Fatty Acid oil for her coat that I put on their food once a day. Their coats normally look great but right now they are due for a bath. :wink:

· Registered
764 Posts
Callie was prescribed the Omega 3 fatty acid oil because her skin was soooooo dry. That has helped tremendously. I bathe them with Banana Oatmeal Dog Shampoo. It has a chihuahua on the front. :D It says it soothes dry, flaky skin.

Annabelle actually has the opposite problem. She is greasy. :? I don't use this shampoo on her and she doesn't get the Omega 3 fatty acid oil on her food. I actually bathe her with Dawn Dishwashing liquid in the Wildflower Medley scent. :D It works really well on her since it cuts grease. LOL!

· Registered
764 Posts
Mine were all switched from Science Diet to RC. I tried to do it gradually but they only ate the RC and left the Science Diet. :D I ended up just doing a complete switch since they wouldn't eat the Science Diet anyway. There were no tummy upsets.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.