Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nemochi said:
I have to admit in the second one if looks could kill that would, lol poor little chiwi
lol my mom's dog had her paws on the ocunter trying to see what i was doing to chiwi and chiwi doesn't like peeping toms i guess hehe...

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
lol, those are great pictures! I can't believe how TINY she is!! :shock: :shock: She looks so different when she's in the bath.

I bet Miss Countess is not happy with you for posting her nude tub photos - her hair isn't even done yet for goodness sakes! :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CooperChi said:
lol, those are great pictures! I can't believe how TINY she is!! :shock: :shock: She looks so different when she's in the bath.

I bet Miss Countess is not happy with you for posting her nude tub photos - her hair isn't even done yet for goodness sakes! :wink: :lol:
oh you have NO idea how she is about her fur and her hair bows! :shock: after i finish combing and brushing her she will sit there and look at me like um ok mama where's my bow? since i quit the groomers i don't have any :?

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
chiwi loves a bath lol, it just didn't come across that way in these pictures because of my moms dog peeking at her lol my mom's dog's aren't the friendliest, they haven't been floor to floor next to each other causei don't trust them.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Oh, those are sooo cute!! She doesn't even look like the same little girl without all her lovely hair and bows!! :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alli said:
Oh, those are sooo cute!! She doesn't even look like the same little girl without all her lovely hair and bows!! :)
oh i know! my daughter says she looks like a boy when she is wet lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts