Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so she had ring class on monday night she absoloutly loved it i was reall please so she is stil a bit timid but i just know its going to bring her out of her shell it was only her first now and she had so much fun she is going to the thursaday one next week then week after our monday club and thursday club are both having match nites so her and jacob will be giving each other moral support lol :D

·
Registered
400 Posts
Thats great! How old is Ruby now? She is just stunning! I saw that picture of her father and I was :shock:, He is so georgeous! Are you planing on breeding Ruby? I can just imagine how georgeous Jacob and Ruby pups would be. If I were you I would try to champ them both and have a litter. Make sure you keep one. :)

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
opps sorry didnt see your reply to my post id love to have pups from them but not sure if ruby will be big enough maybe in time she will be but am going to try and champ her first i dont think it will be possible for me to champ jacob as he always gets the same place at champ shows really all the regulars normally beat him as his coat is not that long

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Soon2bechiowner said:
Thats great! How old is Ruby now? She is just stunning! I saw that picture of her father and I was :shock:, He is so georgeous! Are you planing on breeding Ruby? I can just imagine how georgeous Jacob and Ruby pups would be. If I were you I would try to champ them both and have a litter. Make sure you keep one. :)
It wouldnt be possible to breed them in the uk anyway because the two coat types have different standards over here and arent allowed registration with the KC if crossed.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Thats very interesting! I had no idea they had different standerds. I hope Ruby finishes her championship. I am working on finishing our pugs international champioship. Our Newf could finish towmorrow :D! and Cooper is working on his championship... How large do you expect Ruby to be? what is her age and weight now?

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
she is narly 4 months she is just over a 1lb so around 1lb and half she is turning out really nice just these last few days she has developed a thin black lind down her tail and shading of black around the edges of her ears it really goes with her black mask now and her chest is really starting to widen out like it should so am very hopeful hope you pug and newfy make there champs up keep us updated my next champ show is on 10th of sep

1 - 9 of 9 Posts