Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks jayne she is gettin more mumsy fied now as well at first she was never bothered by people now she runs to me for cuddles awwwww

·
Registered
275 Posts
what a lovely little girl! we have a cat just like yours called oscar! we should take a photo of jake and your cat, lillo and our cat and send them in to a magazine for a twins competition!!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
no but id love to!!!!! actually id really like a friend for lillo, a girl s/c, but we all know how hard they are to get hold of!!! so ill just to wait till one pops up. actually i was thinking what will you do when Ruby goes into season? if i got a s/c bitch i couldnt let poor lil lillo near her as he's a l/c plus he shouldnt be bred from as he has an inguinal hernia (actually its pretty much gone away on its own but could be hereditory). i guess id have to get one done or keep them apart when the bitch is in season?i dont want another boy as he's very timid and could get bullied :cry:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my garden is quite big and its split into two with a 4ft fence down the middle so when she is in season il split them into different gardens no way they will climd that fence lol i know what you mean smooths are hard to come by spoke to my breeder earlier and he has two boy smooth pups but he wont sell them oh!! they are from a champion mum and dad and he says they are turning out fab so he is being greedy and keeping them both lol but im getting one of his long pups yay my last chi baby

·
Registered
275 Posts
wow youre gonna have a very full house! i'll bet youre not gonna stop at the next chi though! oh well i can wait for you to start breeding!!! bugsy the first s?c girl from ruby :wink: :wink:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol no this will be my last unless i win the lottery and get a super duper big house lol plus im stil living at home so dont wanna push my mum over the edge ha ha she adores them though who wouldnt!!

i always said room for one more than thats it i have always said and stil stick to it i would never have children and in my eyes these are my children and i couldnt wish for better ones lol

·
Registered
275 Posts
its funny i bet all the breeders started out like you "just 1 more - itll be the last"!! theyre all really lovely, wish u all the best and hope u win the lotto :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts