Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all so i know iv been hogging her all to my self since yesterday so i decied i should post some pics and let you know how she is doing.
i went to pick her up yesterday morning when i got there she seemed even smaller then when i first see her lol.
on the way back she was a bit sick and when we finally got here she slept the journey off for a while then when she woke what a bundle of fun she is great everything i wanted she is just oh so tiny.

she is constantly on the go she doesnt know when to stop so i put her to bed for naps coz i dont want her using all her energy and getting ill.
she cried a little last nite when we all went to bed but as the breeder had been using her name when i said ruby no she stopped crying straight away and went to sleep.
she is a little angel!

here are pics hope you like my new baby girl.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know stef and she is oh so small i thought she may have been bigger by now but she is tiny jacob looks like a great dane in comparison lol

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah she is oh so adorable iv only had her since yesterday morning and already she is spoilt rotten and she knows how to wrap me round her paw!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
she

she's adorable.. and the name fits her perfectly.. she seems like she will be fun!!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
i know stef and she is oh so small i thought she may have been bigger by now but she is tiny jacob looks like a great dane in comparison lol
Very Cute, hows about a picture of the two together to show the sizes of them. :)

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i will try and get a pic of them both together tommorrow she is oh so placid she just takes everything in her stride its like yeah il do it all in my own time ahhhh i melt everytime i look at her jacob loves her he just gazes at her all day lol

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
awww thanks i think so to i am so gonna be flooding with pics now sh is so tiny im gonna have to find something to put next to her so you can see how dinky she is awwwww

1 - 20 of 28 Posts