1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
They are so sweet together.. Max has accepted the little sister quite well it seems!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh my goodness Fay! :love2: What cutie pie Ruby is. Max is looking good too!
Both are beautiful, great pictures. I'm happy to hear they get along, that
is so great. I'm glad you are enjoying your new tiny family member. Hugs!

ps: I love how tidy your set up is, very neat!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh my goodness Fay! :love2: What cutie pie Ruby is. Max is looking good too!
Both are beautiful, great pictures. I'm happy to hear they get along, that
is so great. I'm glad you are enjoying your new tiny family member. Hugs!

ps: I love how tidy your set up is, very neat!
Thank's LS its lovely to see max runing around again. And its great fun having a pup in the house but i forgot how much work they can be lol x:D

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Omg those pics are soooooo darn cute so good that they are getting on great fay ohhhhhh cant wait to see them both in the flesh she looks like a little cheeky chops max is the good big brother so cute has everything been good fay in this first week of ruby settling in love the pen set up xxx

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Thank's LS its lovely to see max runing around again. And its great fun having a pup in the house but i forgot how much work they can be lol x:D

Hang in there, it will get easier with time. All of your hard work, training and
cleaning will pay off. :) Once Ruby is all grown up you will actually miss those
silly puppy days...might not miss the potty training though! haha ;)

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ha ha ha michele your right fay it has been a lovely day but I've done nothing all day came home with a dodgy tummy not been feeling great but this has put a smile on my face xxxxxx
Awww that's a shame i know what thats like ive had it after a holiday yuk. You can txt me when you feel better and you can see Max and Ruby she amazing. x

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.