Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd let ya know Ruby is now officially on the HD website! Some of you might remember that frilly pink nighty she was modelling for them :)

Here's the link to the page she's on:
http://www.hipdoggie.com/Dressup.html

Such a silly shot! I had trouble getting one of her lying down like they wanted without it being too 'revealing' lol!
She's also going to be in their print catalogues so if ya get them look out for her :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Congrats Ruby!!!!! Cooper's jealous!! He LOVES Hip Doggie!! I just hope seeing Ruby on the site won't make him want a dress! :lol:

I really wish they would get their photos sized correctly. All the dogs look like they're in a carnival mirror funhouse. :?

·
Registered
820 Posts
sorry but...i dont know if its my explorer or what.......but it looks like a very poor website (picture wise)...she deserves to be on a much better developed one! no offense....we<3ruby

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
tik0z said:
sorry but...i dont know if its my explorer or what.......but it looks like a very poor website (picture wise)...she deserves to be on a much better developed one! no offense....we<3ruby
Unfortunately, it isn't your computer ... it's their website. You'd think that the same place Tinkerbell and Bambi shop could afford better webdesign!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Peta, i have a date for ruby ;) ;)

(i owe you this pic and it's taken me forever to post it sorry!!) i couldn't get any better pics, he was always on the move lol.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
aww! thanks guys :)

Yeah, I have to say the website doesnt do the clothes justice! They're AWESOME clothes though, gorgeous designs and all such a perfect fit!

YAYAY thanks for the pic of Ziggy!!! He could take Ruby on a date anytime! You know I love that little man! I had been hanging out to see him :) I knew you were busy with your girl though :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I keep meaning to ask but keep forgetting ... how did you get her pic on the site? Did you just send them a photo of her being beautiful in their clothes?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cooper said:
I keep meaning to ask but keep forgetting ... how did you get her pic on the site? Did you just send them a photo of her being beautiful in their clothes?
woops! sorry forgot to check back here!

Nope, I sent a few pics of Ruby in her Princess top to the lady whose store I bought it from, she then sent them on to the HD people who sent us a sample from their new line (the nighty) to take some pics in for them:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts