Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so last night i put ruby to bed after her first ring class bless her she was soooo tired to irresistable had to get pics she loves her new bed-

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah lol you cant get them over here but my mum found two brand new ones at a boot sale she loves boot sales ha lol so she brought them for my babies ruby loves it especially when it says yo quiro taco bell lol

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
shes such a :angel13: nighty night ruby... sleep tight.. don't let the tacobell dog bite :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
yeah lol you cant get them over here but my mum found two brand new ones at a boot sale she loves boot sales ha lol so she brought them for my babies ruby loves it especially when it says yo quiro taco bell lol
You guys call the trunk (back) of a car the boot so I'm guessing a boot sale is stuff you buy out of someone's car (as opposed to boots, as in shoes). :?

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
chihuahua-lady said:
You guys call the trunk (back) of a car the boot so I'm guessing a boot sale is stuff you buy out of someone's car (as opposed to boots, as in shoes). :?
LOL :lol: I was wondering what a boot sale was!! I was confused because you bought the stuffed chihuahua there and I was thinking...why would a shoe sale have stuffed chihauhuas? LOL

Did you get a new camera? Cute pics of Ruby...she's so pretty!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts