Chihuahua People Forum banner

Ruby T and her favorite person...

1K views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  Kari 
#1 ·
Unfortunately it's not me :roll: ...My ten year old, Griffin is Ruby's very, very favorite. Then my husband is next and I'm in about third place. It's okay, because she seems to have enough love for everyone, and having her well socialized and non-territorial about "her" person was very important to us. :lol:

Really, it only bothers me a little. :shock:

#14 ·
xx-nathalie-xx said:
omg to be honest , i would be so bummed :oops: i'm my dogs absolute no 1 and i'm glad for that ,because i work my b*tt off for them :D

You know I have struggled a little with wanting to be her favorite ....I love Ruby, but I keep waiting to "adore" her. I feel a little guilty about that. :cry:

My first chi, a rescue named Sasha, was my heart, and she absolutely adored me, tolerated my dh and ignored my sons. I still cry for Sasha. Maybe I'm holding back? ....hello, Sigmund Freud.... :p

#15 ·
I am absolutely bellas #1 but roxy likes my boyfriend almost as much as me. Bella doesnt like my boyfriend too much, he is mean to her. It drives me insane and i yell at him all the time about it. He just doesnt understand that bella is very fragile and not a toy! Makes me very very upset when he is rough with her. I just htink he is jealous cuz the pups get more attention than him lol.

#17 ·
xx-nathalie-xx said:
yeah maybe that will change in the future ,when she grows on you ? it's always hard to forget pets you had for years , but you have to be open for it ofcourse ...... you want to protect yourself from the hurt you had from losing your first chi and that's absolutely normal :wave:

kisses nat
I agree. I think that you will just learn in time that it is ok to open up again, and when you do your little furbaby will be there, and will love you just as much as everyone else! :)

#18 ·
aww ruby is so cute!! Scoot has the same collar.. well he did.. but it started to get all stringish.. so we had to throw it away.. i think scoot likes me 1st then my stepmom then my dad then my brothers.. he doesn't like them to much.. they are to hyper for scoots liking.. :D cuz he is so calm himself :roll:

#20 ·
I always wanted another chi after I got Mr. Peepers so this isn't the only reason I got Buster, but Mr. Peepers loved my daughter, then bf, then me third. To be honest it did make me a little sad. :lol: So I got Buster and guess what? I am his FAVORITE human in the world even though he likes everyone. He loves his mommy! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.