Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're getting in on the video craze here ;) lol.

We had a quiet morning at home in our PJ's and took some video of our little monkey. First ones are Ruby jumping with my sister, I swear she (my sister) thinks Ruby's a horse, lol.

Jumping 33cm

Jumping 30cm

Just having a play:

Ruby Playing

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I enjoyed watching the videos!! I wish I had a camera (that worked!) that I could hook up to my computer and share videos of Britney!

Your home is Very nice, the scenary looked wonderful!

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
wow! these zippyvideos are getting more and more popular!

Zippy is adorable :D and I love your siggy :wave:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Awww ruby is so well trained - I love the vid of her playing she reminds me so much of my 2 - she is the exact same colour :D and your house is HUGE :lol:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
These vids are great!!! i think it makes it more real too! chi's in action! and sometimes on pictures they dont always look what they seem, so vids are great!!!

Ruby looks gorgeous! i enjoyed te videos!!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Awwwww...Ruby is just beautiful. She has such a great disposition...and is very athletic! I love hearing your sister's accents....and her jammies are great! What a great Aunt Ruby has! :)

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:love5: She always GORGEOUS!

Stinky say: My mom is jealous of your coat Ruby and she wants me to have something like it.. :roll: but since she keeps cutting it to keep me cool I doubt is gonna work..lol :wink: moms!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts