Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is in her new bling i brought from the dog fashion show at harrods she is a lil show off and excuse the really ugly floor in the process of decorating my room and it has no carpet at the mo so not a nice site anyway back to ruby doos she is not sure weather or not she likes the collar yet-

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol thanks and after her name is a round diamonte thing that says princess inside jacob has one as well and got him a von dutch top and bits but he cant have them til his birthday i just wanted ruby to get used to hers plus im hopefully going back soon to get tyke patch and rio theres

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
awwww lol she matches romeo now- similar colour
she looks so sexy
its too explicit for romeos eyes lol
:D

i love how you call her ruby- doo (scooby doo) and i call him scrappy roo! (scrappy dappy doo) lolol :D

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol yeah she definatley has a naughty streak lol

yeah stef maybe ruby doo and scrappy doo can meet oh hold on a min i think ruby doo will fall for scrappy doo and there could be lil doos involved he he he lol

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Wow, I really loooove that necklace. It looks like a million dollars (or in your case pounds?) on your beautiful Ruby! She's one very lucky little chi girl! :p

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Ruby looks beautiful in her new collar.
I bough Triny lots of collars with diamonds and sparkle as I don't put her in any clothes (well she has one jumper for when it's cold) so I spoil her with necklaces and collars.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts