Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While we're at school and work Ruby hangs out in our front 'entrance-way' which usually means we have to tranfser her food/bed/toys etc in there in the morning so I thought it was time we got her a new 'day-bed' for while we're away to stay in that room. Well I stumbled across this CRAZY bright bed, and just couldnt resist it! I think it's meant for toddlers or dolls, hehe. It's a beanbag base with a stuffed back, very comfy! Ruby's not quite sure whether it's a bed or a toy though :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
That is quite a bed for quite a beautiful chi!! I was going to say she looks like a princess but Sadie's mom beat me to it! :lol:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Everytime I post I'll just post this... :love5: :love5: :love5: ...and you'll know that's because I just don't have words to tell you how cute Ruby is. The bed is great, too. :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Peta, I LOOOVE that bed!!! Where did you get it??? I've seen some other bean chairs etc around and been tempted but we've already got so many beds now (a couple are even stored in spare room) hubby would have a fit if I got anymore as I always buy two of everything for ours. As well as all the cat's beds!!! Ruby looks amazing on it. :p You should've taken a pic with a tiara on her head or some bling bling around her neck when she's on it. She's a very beautiful princess. :love1:

·
Registered
493 Posts
What a great looking bed !!! 8) The second pic should have a caption like "a lady of leisure" or "I vant to be alone" ! :lol:

Wonderful shots, Ruby does look like a little princess on a throne. :love10: She's just beautiful !!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Oh I love that!! Ruby looks like she's quite comfy on her new bed :) I saw something like that at Wal-Mart the other day. Except it wasn't that bright and it was the shape of a pig lol. I'm afraid Lina will chew up the beanbag part though so I didn't get it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts