Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well iv been gradually starting to teah her to show stand i know most chi exibitors stack theres which is basically holding them still to be honest i prefer the natural stand that way they dont look all hunched over i used to do that with jake and got advised to stack him well as ruby is learning she is doing good the all natural way-

(as soon as i get batterys pics coming soon of all my other babies)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
That is a perfect stance!! She's a natural - I'm sure that made you giddy with excitement!

She is beautiful, on top of everything else... she's got it all - brains, beauty - what more could a girl ask for?

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was so pleased with that photo and she is getting real good at standing now all we have to do is conquer her fear of the dreded show lead lol

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks claire she will definatley be at the meet up so will jacob id love to bring tyke but am stil a bit unsure as i have two other dogs and th three of them get in astate with out each and if i bring all my pug is a bit tempremental so it will prob just be the two this time round

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i know how happy that must have made you. i used to feel some pride rush over me when my tasha bird would do a perfect point.... i so know where you are coming from with that :D

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i am super proud of her its great aint it jacob seems to have picked up on the point what pointers do he puts his tail out straight and lifts one of his front legs up all of the judges have said about it he is a strange little fellow lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts