Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all just got back from taking ruby to get her last vaccine done poor thing bless her she let out an almighty yelp she is in bed now sleeping just going to let her rest up for the day she can go dog club next week ahh im hoping it will bring her out of her shell a bit

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah she has been resting all day so i went to pets at home quickly and got her a pet london bed and some toys so she is all comfy bless her she will realsie its worth it when she gets to go out and play with all the otherdogs at ring class

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they asked me if i wanted that done but i couldnt do it i think its a great idea but they are stil so tiny and the needle thing for that looks real big i bet he screamed ah bless him it worrys me coz i always feel they should have something smaller for chis

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah she is alot better than the last time she has slept quite a bit but is stil being her naughty self ha are you going to do the lka show jayne in december the man i know is judging smooths and heis really good at what he does been a judge for years

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the vet i went to is called the vaccination centre it was £19.98 i think all other vets are around 30-35 pound not sure i wish i had gone to the normal vet was really bad there i wont be taking mine back there for there boosters

1 - 12 of 12 Posts