Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hi,
Do you post to the uk & if so what would the shipping be?
hi ,
yes I do ship to anywhere actually. for any shipping out of the US, I have to take the package to the post office to get a price.

so, let me know what you may be interested in, and I can price the shipping. you don't have to buy them if you think the shipping is too much. I live right near the post office, so , its easy for me to price.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi,
That would be great if it's no bother? No rush though, just whenever you're passing. I really like the zebra print dress but would it be possible to weigh that & then plus one more in case the shipping isn't too much & I can get two?! :)
Thanks
Sarah x

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hi,
That would be great if it's no bother? No rush though, just whenever you're passing. I really like the zebra print dress but would it be possible to weigh that & then plus one more in case the shipping isn't too much & I can get two?! :)
Thanks
Sarah x
hi Sarah,
yes, I can definitely do that , and its no problem at all. I live right near the post office. its usually not much more to put a second item in, so I will get the price of the zebra , and then one more. ( sometimes it is the same price to add something else that doesn't weigh much ). which is the 2nd item that you might be interested in ?

what size do you need? in these I have XXS and XS. if you'd like me to help figure out what size, just let me know how much she weighs and her chest and length measurement would be very helpful too.

·
Registered
142 Posts
hi Sarah,
yes, I can definitely do that , and its no problem at all. I live right near the post office. its usually not much more to put a second item in, so I will get the price of the zebra , and then one more. ( sometimes it is the same price to add something else that doesn't weigh much ). which is the 2nd item that you might be interested in ?

what size do you need? in these I have XXS and XS. if you'd like me to help figure out what size, just let me know how much she weighs and her chest and length measurement would be very helpful too.
I was thinking XS but if you could give me some tips on how to measure her I'll give it a go! I have no scales though so no idea what she weighs! :/
Thanks again!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I was thinking XS but if you could give me some tips on how to measure her I'll give it a go! I have no scales though so no idea what she weighs! :/
Thanks again!
ok, I was looking up to find you a picture that could show you the right way to measure and I found this video. I would just need the chest measurement and the length. also, how old is you little girl dog ? ( i'm thinking she must be a puppy and we may need to allow some room for growth )

here's the youtube video :)

How to Measure Your Dog for Clothing - YouTube

·
Registered
142 Posts
Aw thank you, you're a star :)
Just measured her & the biggest part of her rib cage is 29cm & her body (from base of her head all the way to the base of her tail) was 9inches
She is still a pup but one in 3 weeks time (not sure how much growing she might have left to do?)
Thanks again, Sarah

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
ok :). the xxs will definitely be too small. I am guessing ( without knowing her weight , that the XS will be good. I have to go to the post office tomorrow morning, so, I can price the shipping for the one dress and also take one other with me to price the shipping so you can know how much it would cost for 2. i'll let you know tomorrow

21 - 32 of 32 Posts