Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are the size smalls i'm pretty sure i have availble but will have to check to make sure Minnie has hers cause she gets one of everything :D .

they are 15.00 plus shipping. i can only hold these for one week ( sorry, but i have held things and it turned into 4 months , so now am only holding for 1 week)

also i can get any of these in xxs and XS also

they are all in EUC ( excellent used condition )
i'm borrowing pics from boutique website so i dont have to take pics

Mademoiselle ( pin was taken off to wash but i have the pin)

Mademoiselle Dress - Save on Ruff Ruff Couture Dog Clothes - GlamourDog.com

Lil Teddy SIZE SMALL LIL TEDDY SOLD

Lil Teddy Dress - Save on Ruff Ruff Couture Dog Clothes - GlamourDog.com

Chantal

Chantal Dress - Save on Ruff Ruff Couture Dog Clothes - GlamourDog.com

Lollie Love

Lolli Love Dress - Save on Ruff Ruff Couture Dog Clothes - GlamourDog.com

Starlet

Starlet Dress - Save on Ruff Ruff Couture Dog Clothes - GlamourDog.com

little piggy
Little Piggie Ruffle Tank - Dog Shirts - GlamourDog.com

a few more to follow

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Elaine, is it possible to get these in a medium?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi LS,
i wish i could , i'm sorry :( ( Tootsie doesnt get to have any of these either)
but i might have a different dress for you ... i'm not sure yet about so will let you know in a couple weeks

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Thank you Elaine. :)

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Oh no, I am way too tempted by the Chantal and Little Teddy dresses, lol. But I know Gemma won't fit in them for a while. I'm pretty sure she'd have to wear an XXS to even hope it would fit her now.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Damnit, those ones are even cuter. I assume you can't get any XXS?

Edit: Oops, my bad. I now see only S or XS in your last post. Bummer! I guess I will have to look out for your next XXS dresses available for sale.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damnit, those ones are even cuter. I assume you can't get any XXS?

Edit: Oops, my bad. I now see only S or XS in your last post. Bummer! I guess I will have to look out for your next XXS dresses available for sale.
i should of put xxs on these ones also. i can order them in xxs. any of these and also the leopard one. she has lots in the tiny sizes.
Let me know if you want me to order any xxs for you :).
there are a bunch of ohter styles she can get in xxs and xs. i can show u if you want

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Caitlin, what do you need the xxs for? She'll grow up in no time.
Get the xs and Gemma will fit into it before you know it.
I made the mistake of buying a bunch of tiny stuff for puppy Chanel,
then I sold it all here because she grew too fast and never even wore it.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Ooh, really, Elaine? Hmm, I need to think about this then. Can I see the other styles available in XXS as well?

LS, I have an XS dress for her that I ordered from Elaine but it's like she's wearing a giant potato sack. I really wanted some cute things for her while she's still young. I don't know how long it will take her to grow into that XS, but right now she needs to like double in size for her to fit into it! I probably should just wait to save money... but maybe I can spoil her with just one or two little dresses while I wait for her to grow up completely.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
i know... i agree with LS. i would buy the next size up. she will grow out of the XXS.
but then again, i can understand if you want something cute for right now. i can get the lulu pink things in xxs also . they are only 8 dollars each, 3 for 22.
i also just remembered , i have some tiny dresses in Little Lily here at my house. i can sell those for the same price as Lulu pink.
they're very small... for under 2 pound... like 1 pound or 1 1/2 pound puppy

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Gemma is 2lbs but I've found she doesn't fit into things that say they are supposed to fit 2lb dogs. Her neck is only 6.5 inches but her chest is 9 inches.

$8 is not so bad for something she's going to grow out of. I'll have a look at the lulu pink stuff in the morning. If I see anything I like, I'll PM you. :) I'm just off to bed now because it's 1:30am!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gemma is 2lbs but I've found she doesn't fit into things that say they are supposed to fit 2lb dogs. Her neck is only 6.5 inches but her chest is 9 inches.

$8 is not so bad for something she's going to grow out of. I'll have a look at the lulu pink stuff in the morning. If I see anything I like, I'll PM you. :) I'm just off to bed now because it's 1:30am!

i just remembered i have a couple ruff ruff dresses that are size XS but have been taken in to fit like a xxs only longer. because these are taken in , i can sell them for less than the 15 dollar price.
what is Gemmas length, because, by the measurements you gave me above , these will fit in the neck and in the chest , but not sure if they will be too long on her

these i can sell for 7 dollars each plus shipping

theres the starlett

Ruff Ruff Couture Starlet Dog Dress

and the yummy dress

Ruff Ruff Couture Yummy Dog Dress

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
Ahhh the mademoiselle and hampton dress are to die for! I wish I put Odie in dresses... I just don't know where she would wear them. I'll have an eternal struggle with myself and get back to you, haha.

I agree with buying Gemma the next size up. Even some xs sweaters are tight on Ode, and she's under 5 pounds. Everything fits differently though, so who knows.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Omg there's way too many choices now lol!!!!
LOL, they are all really nice :D

Ahhh the mademoiselle and hampton dress are to die for! I wish I put Odie in dresses... I just don't know where she would wear them. I'll have an eternal struggle with myself and get back to you, haha.

I agree with buying Gemma the next size up. Even some xs sweaters are tight on Ode, and she's under 5 pounds. Everything fits differently though, so who knows.
every girl dog should have at least one pretty dress :D. ( just kidding) i know some are not into dresses at all. just wear clothes to keep warm. but my girls just enjoy running around the house in a dress, its fun for them !!
i love the Hampton ... would be great to have for the 4th of July too. oops, i'm editing this ... just realized your in Canada so not for the 4th of July. and i love the Mademoiselle one too, so pretty. i love them all though . lol
this size small fits my Minnie. she's around 4.5 to 5 pounds depending if she's eating alot or alittle.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Is the shipping more if I get 2 dresses total?? I'm on a spending diet lol moving end of aug

it probably would be alittle more. depends on which dress you pick. some of the lulu pink ones are very lightweight so i think would be the same. but if its a heavier weight dress then would be more.
i could either get exact shipping price when you are done shopping, or let me know which dress and i'll take a guess, and can mail it out on Monday or Tuesday

1 - 20 of 63 Posts