Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a hoodie I can't pass up but I have never bought Ruff Ruff Couture. Lady has a 12 inch length, 9 inch neck and a 12-13 inch girth that really narrows toward her hind legs. She is about 5.5 pounds. Does anyone have a similar sized dog who has bought from Ruff Ruff Couture? Will a small fit Lady? My only concern is the small is up to a 10 inch length but sized for a dog that is 4.5-7 pounds. The medium is a better length for Lady but sized for dogs 8-10 pounds which would be too big. I guess Lady is long from collar to tail.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I would try the small. In my opinion, I would rather have something be too short than be so big you can't wear it. Chloe is 4 pounds. She is 9 inches long, 11.5 inches around the chest and a 7 inch neck. She wears an x small comfortably, and it's not very tight.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Lola wears a size small in that brand and shes got some room in it. She weighs 5lbs, 10" in length and a 12.5" chest. Hope this helps! Oh and mojo weighs 8.5lbs w a 15" chest and the mediums are usually big on him!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks I ordered a small "Lucy hoodie". It is too cute. I think it is going too cool for morning walks before work very soon......plus I loved the hoodie. Pink of course. Sure hope it fits. I know the length with be on the shorter side for her.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts