Chihuahua People Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi,
Thanks so much for the reply. Your dogs are beautiful, I want to get another dog I want to get a chi, but actually my favorite dog is a malti-poo or poodle. There so expensive. I was very depressed and I was told not to rescue any more HUMANS thats my trouble. Ah, how about a dog, so I picked the first one and didn't (poodle)know there is a uthanization date in the ad. I got in touch with dogs n danger and sure enough she was put to sleep. Isabella was next, I adopted her. I love her.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi, again How do you make your pictures of your dogs, I have been a traditional scrapbooker for 21 years called angel thoughts, Helping terminally ill people leave their legacy. I haven't yet learned Digital, what is your secret. It is adorable.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I know I am new however, I am really glad I missed people being disrespectful to anybody. I am old enough and have lived long enough to know there are so many other things that really do coun,t to fuss about. Not in a forum. I appreciate the work you do and I know it is not always an easy job.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I know I am new however, I am really glad I missed people being disrespectful to anybody. I am old enough and have lived long enough to know there are so many other things that really do coun,t to fuss about. Not in a forum. I appreciate the work you do and I know it is not always an easy job.
Thank you for your sweet post.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.