Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We had max Pts last night :( it was for the best he was getting worse and it got to the point where he was incontinent he is now with his one true love Lexus running free and happy full of strength. I barely slept last night I just keep thinking I can't believe he's gone he gave us almost 11 wonderful years he was the most laid back dog I've ever owned the quietest and laziest!

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Sorry to hear this, Sherri.
But wow, 11 years is a long life for such a big, beautiful dog !

It's a difficult thing to go through, no matter the circumstance.
RIP Max.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
That's never an easy decision but I know you did the right thing. My condolences to you and may your beautiful boy rest in peace.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Sorry to hear this. He prob had the best life ever with you and your chi and 11 years wow. My thoughts are with you an your family sorry for your loss xxxx

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
He was such a beautiful dog. Im so sorry you are dealing with the loss of a pet, too. I know some of what you are going through as yesterday I put Ling Ling down. *big hugs* RIP Max

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
:sad5: Sherri I wish I could give you a hug. :sad5: I know how hard this had to be but like you said now Max has full strength and running with his true love! Rest in peace sweet Max.​

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks so much everyone! it is a very tough time he was a part of everyones morning routine he is greatly missed putting him down was really hard he kept struggling to run away during the injection and he got so scared and he panted so hard it was really hard on all of us to watch that some of us were questioning if it was the right thing but i definitely know it was he just could not get up anymore and he was incontinent his both back legs were like rubber and his front leg was going too it was no life for him he was the greatest most loving dog ever and we are very sad to have lost such a great family member. I am so grateful that I still have my 2 chi's with me.

·
Registered
77 Posts
What a beautiful sweet boy. You absolutely did the right thing, he probably was in alot of pain. As hard at it was for you to witness it, I'm sure he's thankful that you were there with him till his last breath. It's wonderful that we have the option to ease them to the rainbow bridge and end their suffering. It's never easy, have a good cry.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Oh Sherri I am so sorry (((((HUGS))))) R.I.P Max Run Free

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Seeing Max's pictures brought tears to my eyes, he was such a wonderful,
sweet looking boy. I'm extremely sorry for these hard times you are going
through. I understand what you are saying about routine, it's hard. It's been
5 months since Kissa passed, but I still feel like I'm forgetting to feed or walk
her. Take care of yourself, and focus on the good years you had together. HUGS

1 - 20 of 25 Posts