Chihuahua People Forum banner

Run.. Run for your lives

1K views 22 replies 22 participants last post by  BellaLina's Mom 
#1 ·
Just when you thought it was safe to venture back into the front room. Just when you thought you were safe....

Its there lurking, waiting .... to catch you unawares... already 3 toys have suffered their fate....

Its the return of the.........

......>

.................>

The fluff......

Jake just loves making a mess.... :p

See less See more
#5 ·
Oh Jake... I am just thrilled to know you are recovered enough to destroy toys!!
Around here we just say ..Oh well, another one bites the dust!"

#9 ·
One can never have too many stuffed toys when they meet their fate like this so early in life. LOL Gotta love the skeenez! I bought some new toys at Costco last night that are low in stuffing - only the head, arms and legs are stuffed - the body is flat. Cute toys, but I just laughed and thought well low in stuffing does not mean it still won't end up all over my floor, it just means less of it will be. hehehehehe

#13 ·
LOL!!! Lets pray that Jake and Eleanor never meet- we'd be up to our ears in stuffing. She de-fluffs EVERY toy we bring in, it's ridiculous! She's getting good at it too; we'll find fluff all over but she hides the source now so we don't know what toy she's massacring.

#19 ·
Jake loves de stuffing his toys, I used to sew them up but heck sewing the same toy 4 -5 time a day gets tedious so now I just buy him new ones, Some last a day others about 5 days. We've yet to get a week lol

Yep the big brown teddy is getting thinner and thinner lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.