Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been gone from the board for awhile. Kentucky is wonderful this time of year with all the horse shows. We went out saturday to a small show it was so funny. They had one show with boys on donkeys and whoever could stay on the longest won 100.00 well NO ONE WON but it was so funny to watch. Plus all the money erned was put towards the making of a horse palace which is a horse rescue which was great they made alot of money. Anyways I met a lady I had met at a dog show about a year ago and we had a long talk about our babies. She fell head over hills inlove which sasha and I told her sashas story. She said that reminded her of her own little sasha she was a 10 year old chihuahua that was dumped at her house after telling me her story she invited me back to meet her chihuahua family. I WAS SO OVERWELMED. I spent the whole after noon covered in puppy breath 12 chihuahua puppies I WAS SO EXCITED. I had do much fun playing with them everyone had such a different personality it made me miss breeding. All her show stories saddened me because I MISS SHOWING TOO. :( I want so badly to go back and be able to do breeding and showing but I am so caught up in school it would not work out. I know when I want to breed again I want to have all the time in the world to devote to breeding. The ladys name is Gina and we have become close friends and have decided to let our dogs be buds. The funny thing is baby didn't take a liking to the other chihuahuas SHE FELL INLOVE WITH THERE CAT :lol: . I am dead serious Baby would not leave his side the whole playdate we even caught them making out :eek: . Sasha was so gentle with the puppies there not small puppies there about 4 months but compared to sasha they are tiny but she was so gentle I was scared a few times so I watch them closely. She is having a CHIHUAHUA COOKOUT next weekend and I am invited there will be many other chihuahua loves and owners there. Baby is invited and even thought sasha is not a chihuahua she is still in the "chihuahua click" I think I am more excited then they are the reason being is there is usally nothing like this in kentucky I have ever known of and now baby and sasha have playmates. :D

I think when I start back breeding I know for sure who I want to get my breeding stock from. everyone of ginas dogs are Championed.

Well, thats my story of running with chihuahua puppies for a day. I plan on it more often and I am sure baby and sasha loved it.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Wow that sounds like so much fun!! Amazing that you met this lady, it sounds like you had a ball..I am so jealous! :)
How lovely that your babies get to have new playmates too...thats a great story! :wave: :D

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rachael Polachek said:
Sounds like you had tons of fun! I'll have to mention the chi cookout to my new meetup group and maybe we can plan something for this summer. Chi's and good barbecue would be the perfect combination. :lol:

LOL, You Know It Has To Be :wave:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts