Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my little boo bear some boots because it's ugly here in winter, rain and snow so I thought maybe he'd like to wear these so his little feets will stay warm and dry when we go outside BUT if he's gonna be walking like this I'm thinking it's NO DICE . AND to top it all off they are leopard print! LOL!!! I couldn't stop laughing. This was lastnight :)
YouTube - Ryder - my chihuahua wearing boots and is very unimpressed with me - love him!!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Oh my gosh, that's too funny. Maybe if you keep putting him on for short periods of time he would get used to them??? anyway good for a laugh.

·
Registered
26 Posts
that is just the funniest thing!! Looks like he'd take snow, ice and rain altogether instead of wearing those!!

Thanks for sharing!
Kat

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww hehe poor little guy. I love how he stopped for a minute and just started wagging his tail. He seemed happy to be entertaining you, awww. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol yea maybe ill try some socks with the padding on the bottom of them! I'd hate for his tiny baby feet to get too cold. Poor baby just doesn't like the boots hahaha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts