Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not really, but she is in her little car and ready to go LOL.

I just got Ryleigh's six weeks pictures yesterday. She was actually 6 weeks on Sunday. She weighs 15 ounces.

Here she is waiting for someone to drive her to my house LOL.

and a couple of Pyper, still no word from my MIL on whether they are getting her or not. She is three days younger than Ryleigh and weighs 1 pound 12 ounces LOL. See her potbelly:D

I am going to go see Ryleigh this weekend, I will get some more pictures then:D

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
OMG! Thats is so CUTE!!! I just love them in the lil barbie car...might need to get one for my future Munchkins. Congrats Traci both are so cute!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Aww you got me all excited by the subject hehe... They are both darling! and I can't wait for Ryleigh to be yours!

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
LOL! I got so excited for a minute. Darn you Traci! :wink:

Ryleigh is so adorable! I want to run right down there and puppy snatch her. I can't believe that Pyper is almost weighs a lb more than Ryleigh.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
They are both soo cute. Ya know, you could bring them both home and only breed Ryleigh. lol

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Awww so cute. Both of them. And I love the pic were she is ridding the car. so cute.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone. I could not resist playing a little trick on you all :D I wish she was coming home this weekend, I still have one more week to go, seems like it is taking FOREVER!!

They are both soo cute. Ya know, you could bring them both home and only breed Ryleigh. lol

Trust me I have already thought of that, but I am afraid hubby would boot me out the door LOL.

I know Leigh Pyper is so big compared to Ryleigh! It is all in her belly too. When I saw them last weekend there is not that much difference in height and length. Obviously Pyper loves her food LOL.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Aww!! Ryleigh is just precious and I cannot wait til her and Chopper are together! :) CUTENESS OVERLOAD is what it will be!! lol

Pyper is still a doll.. little chubling hehe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts