Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the chihuahuas this house with a sun deck on the top of it for their room (yes, the chihuahuas have their own room and I'm in the process of decorating it :) ).

Rylie LOVES the sun deck part of the house... she sits and looks out the window constantly. She'll lightly bark when people walk by. It's so adorable.

Out The Window by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

20110713-DSC_2834 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

20110713-DSC_2818 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr]

20110713-DSC_2816 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ohhh I love that..........where did you buy it?? Chico would love it in 'his' room also :)
Here's a link to the house:

Amazon.com: Merry Pet MPS002 Wood Room with a View Pet House: Kitchen & Dining

I actually bought mine at Publix (our local grocery store) and it was on clearance for $33 :hello1:

The only issue with it is that the staircase is VERY narrow so the chihuahuas didn't like it... I removed the staircase and put a normal sized set of petstairs next to it (the kind we use for our bed).

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
BOUGHT ONE!!!!! lol
thanks for sharing........ Chico has the perfect place for it in his room (he has his own room also).... I will be putting a ramp in place of the stairs.... of course he will use it only after he recovers....

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BOUGHT ONE!!!!! lol
thanks for sharing........ Chico has the perfect place for it in his room (he has his own room also).... I will be putting a ramp in place of the stairs.... of course he will use it only after he recovers....
Yay! :hello1: :hello1:

He'll LOVE it! Mine are constantly spending time in theirs :)

That's so cool how Chico has his own room as well. I love having a room for the chihuahuas :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That is super cute!! Rylie looks adorable watching the world go by. :)

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how does she do with those steps, they look little steep. Amberleah even the cats would love this.
The stairs were way too steep... so we use normal pet stairs with it :)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
I love it! What a clever idea. Bella and Lina want one in their room. :)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
that's adorable! i would love one for my dogs so i can put it in their room! can you post more pictures of teh whole thing with them??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts