Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 weeks ago I made a thread called the great sable coat mystery. Here is the difference in my little lovelies coat - I can't believe how fast she is growing up! She is sooo tall and weighs 1.1kg :) she is looking to mature to about 4lb which is just perfect.

5 weeks ago -

Today - leggy, blonde and a bit bald!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
She is so pretty Gemma. I bet she will keep changing, Lily changed quite a bit until she turned a year! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
I just love Olive! She is such a pretty little thing! sables are so much fun to watch grow, their coats are constantly changing I can definitely tell she's blowing her puppy coat, mimi and Leo did this as well. You have a doll Jenma! ;)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh Jemma she is such an adorable little Munchkin and her colour is beautiful.
Thank you :) She is unleashing bags full of personality too ... A little too much back chat aswell! I think she is starting to test those boundaries... All part of the process.

She's shaping up to be one beauty! Cute little markings between her eyes!
Her eyes are almost almond shaped, and her little points make her seem all surprised, then she yowls and pounces on you to play with her!

aww, Olive is gorgeous !!! and I love her pretty pink crystal collar and tag too :)
Thank you:) We couldn't have got the collar without you lovely x

So cute! She is precious!

Thanks!

She is so pretty Gemma. I bet she will keep changing, Lily changed quite a bit until she turned a year! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Its funny, Basil changed but was always unmistakably Basil, but Olive almost looks like a different dog! I anticipate her coat to really keep changing, I *think* she has blown all she will blow as its coming back in but its so hot here right now I don't expect to see her full coat till late autumn - so exciting

Awwww she is so beautiful and soft looking. I just love seeing pictures of her. She always looks like she's smiling. How old is she?
Thankyou sweetie, we love seeing pictures of your crew too! She is 18 weeks now, and growing like a weed!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh my goodness she has grown but goodness she is precious. I just LOVE her coloring!
I know, I love seeing her thrive and grow, she was quite unhealthy when we brought her home so its good to see her shooting up :)

I just love Olive! She is such a pretty little thing! sables are so much fun to watch grow, their coats are constantly changing I can definitely tell she's blowing her puppy coat, mimi and Leo did this as well. You have a doll Jenma! ;)

Thaks lovely! Basil looked sooo ratty and frankly ill during the puppy uglies and she isnt doing too much better poor tyke. She still melts my heart though and I have a feeling she is going to really blossom come autumn :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I absolutely love everything about her!! Love her name, love her coloring, love her sweet face, love that black stripe up her tail!! Gemma, Olive is a doll. :)

·
Registered
704 Posts
I agree she is blowing her puppy coat, the breeders have told me some long haired chis go through a "funky" stage before maturing into the beautiful coats. She is a sweet heart, so petite!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Awwww, she is soooooo adorable and gorgeous!! I'm pretty sure Cuddles just lost her puppy coat when I bought her, because she was kind of scruffy-looking. Her coat is so gorgeous, now, and she just turned 1 this month.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I absolutely love everything about her!! Love her name, love her coloring, love her sweet face, love that black stripe up her tail!! Gemma, Olive is a doll. :)
Thankyou so much! She may look like a little doll but man is she Fierce, she's 19 weeks and still has absolutely no fear and throws herself into wrestling like she's a great dane!

I agree she is blowing her puppy coat, the breeders have told me some long haired chis go through a "funky" stage before maturing into the beautiful coats. She is a sweet heart, so petite!
yep, I saw it well with Basil, he was a little fuzz ball then *Poof* he looked such a mess, a real teenager - gangly and skinny with "bed head" patchy hair! Poor little boy, Olive looks a lot neater than he did at the same stage!

Awwww, she is soooooo adorable and gorgeous!! I'm pretty sure Cuddles just lost her puppy coat when I bought her, because she was kind of scruffy-looking. Her coat is so gorgeous, now, and she just turned 1 this month.
Aww thanks, she's been with us a little under 2 months and we love her to bit, he and Basil are getting really close too which is lovely

·
Registered
945 Posts
Jemma, you have a perfect chihuahua there. I can't believe she could ever go through an awkward stage! As for attitude...well, that's chihuahuas for you, and one of the reasons I love them so much. Florrie, who is the tiniest of my dogs by some way, is also the feistiest. Woe betide any of the boys if they get in her bad books! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts