Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Oh my I am very sorry. I am glad she had sometime with you although spent fighting for her life with it. I would pursue some type of legal ramifications w/this :evil: breeder. Think of the other people she may put thru this.
I hope once you heal that you can find it in your heart to have another chi. You are a wonderful person to spend your time and money doing what you could for her and you will be blessed for it. We are all here for you when you need to talk, OK remember that we are thinking of you :cry:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
I am so sorry I know you are heartbroken. I can't imagine what kind of person could put you through this and not respond. It is unforgivable. I know you will need some time but I hope you do get another baby. I did and it has been a joy. :cry:

·
Registered
280 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of your loss, and the terrible way this "breeder" is behaving. Give yourself some time to grieve and them try talking with your local humane society and the kennel club in your area to find out about the laws between your sate and theirs. There MUST be something you can do, as well as if she is AKC registered, I would let the AKC in on what is going on. I hope you have copies of any e-mails you had with them as a general idea of when you called, and what was said when you spoke to each other. Write it down while it is fresh in your mind... The AKC, (Crosses fingers) might pull her from being able to register any more puppies. I hope they can do that.

My prayers are with you and yours during this difficult time,
MD

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.