Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have found a new home for sookie whos new name will be cupcake her new mummy is coming to collect her tomorrow she will be 10 weeks i would have kept her till 12 but shes eating well and everything and her new mummy is to excited to get her home its hard letting them go but i knew it had to be done and i know she will be spoiled terribly lol im gonna tell her theres rule that she must join chihuahua people before she leaves with her hahaha im sad to see her go but happy she has found a loving home x

CupCake

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Aww no Mandy!
I wont get to meet her now. lol
I am glad she found a good home and i really hope the person joins here so we can see her grow up.
She has changed again, it's unreal how these wee ones change.
She is so beautiful!
I think i had beter get to yours sharpish before Deisel goes too now. xx

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Awwwwww :( :) :( :)
You have a lot of strength Mandy; I don't think I could ever do it, I'd want to keep all puppies my girls had.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I just saw this on FB but haven't had a chance to reply yet. But congrats on Suki/Cupcake finding her forever home! Make sure you add that bit about joining CP in that contract! ;) Both are so so sweet. They are ALL ears right now...LOVE IT!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww that must be so bittersweet! I'm glad you found a wonderful home for her though! Like Terri said, I hope the person joins here too so we can watch her grow up! :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Awww....bittersweet. Hope she joins so we can see lots of pictures of her growing up.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awwww Mandy, they are so adorable. Goshhhhhh I could never breed. I wouldn't be able to part with those cute faces. I do hope they join CP so we can watch them grow....

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Oh adorable (although the little male's even prettier!) - So glad she's found a good home!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Awwww I was really hoping you would keep her - well I know you found her a great loving forever home. I just really hope her new Mommy does join CP! She is such a doll - I LOVE the 2nd picture of her!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awww Mandy. I will be thinking of you as you hand over that precious baby to her new momma. That's got to be incredibly hard. But I'm sure she will have a wonderful life! And yes, her new mom must join CP so we can watch Cupcake grow into a beautiful little lady! :)

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Its always sad letting them go but seeing the big smiles on the new mummies faces as they drive away is priceless and if you get updates with pictures then you feel you never let them go at all. chin up honey you have made someone very happy x

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well cupcake left today i had a little tear in my eye but im happy her new mummy was so excited and came first thing this morning to collect her i have the feeling shes gonna be one spoiled little puppy her she is with her new mummy and daddy x

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Love the photos Mandy! Her new mum looks SOOOO happy & excited! You'll have to be sure to share updates..unless we're lucky enough she joins CP and she is able to give us updates herself! I'd love to see little Cupcake grow up.

Anyway, I'm sure it was a bitter sweet day for you. How is Honey & Deisel? Have they been looking for her much?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts