Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just found out that I have to go back to work on Wed. I have been at home for the past 9 months due to an accident. I am well but my heart is very sad because I am not going to be able to spend all day with my two beautiful babies. We sleep together, well at least they sleep, I try. We then go into the kitchen and while I have my coffee they have milk, then we go and try to make our bed and clean our room which is a laugh fest because when I put everything on the floor to make the bed, Bailey and Peanut drag everything under the bed, pillows, clothes, socks, etc, then it becomes a tug of war between, Peanut, Bailey and me. I try to go in the bathroom to take a shower which is hard to do because I have to leave the door open due to the fact that Peanut cries if I close the door. Then we try to clean the livingroom, I try to mop (no easy feat) Peanut gets on top of it and Bailey chases it. Once we so call mop we play for while, then my little guys are ready for a nap. Which they want to take on top of my chest. I have to hold both of them (not easy) If they face eachother, Bailey is very jealous and she tries to push Peanut out of the way so I have to turn them so they are back to back. They bring me so much joy and I am sooo sad to have to go back to work. I pray that I win the lotto so that I may stay at home with my babies. I pray that my days go by very very fast so that I may return home to my babies.

Sad mommy

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi sounds like your babies will miss you too glad youve recovered from your accident thats cute about on the broom

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
the pic at the end of text is called a "Signature" and you can add one or edit one under the User Control Panel. =)

I understand how you feel about your babies... I am lucky to stay at home most of the time but I don't know how I, or my dogs would handle it if I had to go to work too... I have become part of their "pack" lol

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I soooooo understand how you feel. Your Chis will adjust. And think how happy they will be each day when you return home. I know it's hard, as I work long hours and am away from them, so we just enjoy the time we have together.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for your kind words. You should the the party they have when I return home. I always count the hours until I leave work. This is really hard for me as I have raised Bailey since she was a week and a half old, I feel like I am abandoning her. Peanut, eventhough I have not had him for long, he got attached to me really really fast. They are such a joy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.