Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Hubby Brad ( were not actually married been together for 6.5 years and engaged) Told me that he wants to move back to where his family is... i dont want to go there is no work there plus i am starting school in January. So he is moving out next week back to his moms and i am going to go there when i can... he is taking the cats and i am keep the dogs... Ava cant do all the stairs at his moms and I am supposed to go there on my days off and such... I really dont want to be away from him like this and i dont want Ava to suffer because he is being Selfish... I love brad very much but i just am sooooooo frustrated with the whole situation Grrr So he is leaving next weekend and I am stuck here alone with my dogs... Im not really sure what to do...
thanks for listening guys :(

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Cant you find a school in his new area??
He may think your trying to get out of the relationship.
Sorry but after 6.5 yrs engagement it may never happen!!
Its time to re-ascess.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
How old are you guys? Is he leaving because of financialness? God has a way of making everything all right! Do what you know is right. If he's meant to be, then it will be! You're not totally alone; you have 3 wonderful babies! I know it's not the same. Hope things look up for you soon.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
After almost 7 years of being together and suddenly he wants to move back home to mommy? Hmmmmm...... I agree with Dahlia's mom and think you need to have a good close look at your relationship and what you both want out of it.

I wouldn't let Ava stop me from being with my husband. You can carry her up and down the stairs if need be. I have a feeling that if he moves really far away, he may be planning a break up??? Just kind of what it looks like from here (and of course I know nothing about your relationship or situation, but it just smells kind of fishy to me).

Good luck sweetie and really think long and hard about what you want out of your life and your relationship. Long distance romances are hard to maintain.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
thanks guys I appreciate all the advice... He is moving about 45mins - 1hr away depending on how fast you drive lol... I would love to go to school up there but i was already accepted here and they dont have my course there... Ava Oh Ava I am so torn with what is right for her.. Vet says she not in Pain i say different... I am actully going to post about that here soon.. I will let you know how things go with Brad and I... thanks again for listening to me vent You guys are all so amazing! xo

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Hey hon sorry to hear that, it doesn't seem right he's moving so far away if you two are engaged it should really be like that. What did he say when you told him about how you felt? Hopefully you can talk to him and let him know how you feel if you haven't already. So sorry about Ava, bless her. I know that is fair for her either. Good luck I hope the best for you and Brad!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
7 year itch maybe?? If you're engage and have been for a while the wedding isn't going to happen.

Relationships are meant to be about compromise and he's not compromising he's just going I dunno but is this his way of saying the relationship is over?

Men suck

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Yeah i have to agree with the others here, he is just suiting himself it seems.
I live fine here alone with just my dogs and cats, my man just visits me on a Thurs, then stays the weekends.
Long and complicated stoy, but i moved here for college and he stayed.
We have been together 15 years and are not even engaged. lol
It used to be bother me but no so much anymore.
He did talk about a ring a while back, but then i got my dogs and it went on the back burner.
This works for me, although can get lonely at times.
Just recently at my neices wedding my sister said well it will be you next, and he said nah, it's just a bit of paper.
I was not amused he would say that, and then he said he was joking, yeah whatever!
He is lucky i am a bit of a recluse these days and have kinda shut mysef off from the world, but once i decide to change he may be sorry he felt that way. lol

What will be will be hon, you cant force someone to be there for you if they dont want to sadly.
You have your course to look forward to and your gorgeous furry kids, who will give far more love than any man can! xxx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts