Chihuahua People Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I told the breeder that I couldn't take Sonni but I still wanted to see the pictures she took...I'm so sad :( I want him so much.

Here is the picture she sent me. God...What do you guys think? Should I get him.......or not....

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do have my hands full, but if I did decided to get him, he wouldn't be here for another 2 weeks. I'm not sure, I will let you guys know about it.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
For me it would be tough trying to potty train all of them at one time. Also waking up late at night for potty. I only had one baby chi, Mr. Peepers and while every second was worth it, I can't imagine doing it for three babies. :lol:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Didn't you say in your other thread that you needed the money to get the apartment? Wouldn't it be better to have 2 dogs and a place to live than have 3 dogs and no place to live?
He is cute, and I can understand your wanting him, but you should think of priorities now. Maybe after you move and are settled in you will have the oppertunity to get another chi if you still want to.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well the thing is, I have told my family all about him and when I talked to them earlier and told them I wasn't getting him, they flipped out and said if I still wanted him then they would give me the money. My girls have pretty much potty trained eachother. Raven has her accidents in the living room (she is still getting used to it) but now that Raven is here, Lola doesn't go anywhere else but the pads. So I'm not worried about the potty training thing. If we don't get our apartment, my parents are buying a house so we have our options. so I'm not really sure what to do

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I know it's hard but I think maybe you should focus on Lola and Raven right now. When they're teething and chewing on everything, or when you have to get them spayed at the same time practically, you might even be glad you only have 2!!
Sonni is a very handsome little guy...and ultimately it IS up to you.
But you could always wait for a while and get another chi when Lola and Raven are trained, or at least a little older.
Let us know what you decide- I know it's a tough decision.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
You are going to need to get them all of their shots and have them spayed. It's going to add up to a quite a bit. Not to mention any emergency vet visits. Are you prepared for that?

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Let's say you get her too & you get way overwhelmed which trust me can & probably will happen. Then who would you get rid of ? Maybe all 3. I know you don't see that happening but if they get to be too much for you you''ll be extremely stressed out & they deserve to have a happy well adjusted owner. Instead of having to make that decision it would be better to wait. There's always going to be another pup that's cute & you want.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I have bought all of lola's shots and everything and Ravens. I have their stuff already bought...to late anyways...Some couple in another state wanted one with those markings...so he is already sold to them.....

·
Registered
640 Posts
Now I understand why everyone thinks you are just posting to get people riled up. I'm so glad no one is "biting"! Do what you want. Get ten puppies all from a puppy mill. Have fun.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Love-Lola said:
Well, I have bought all of lola's shots and everything and Ravens. I have their stuff already bought...to late anyways...Some couple in another state wanted one with those markings...so he is already sold to them.....
I am sorry, perhaps it is for the best . It wasn't meant to be.
You still have two beautiful chi's.:D

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, the thing is. The people who got him lost their chi of 6 years that looked exactly like him, someone spilled antifreez and well yeah. So I'm glad they are taking him. If my family gives me the money I'm going to get this little guy -

He is a longcoat around 3 1/2 weeks old. So who knows.

·
Banned
881 Posts
ok i have no prob with u u know that by now but can i ask why u want another so much i mean a few hours ago u wanted that 1 now this 1 ? im not complaing in any way the more the marrier if u have what they need to be cared for either way congrats that ur getting a new puppy i just hope u take the time to chose 1 not jump from 1 to another i know that every1 i see i want but thats not somthing i will do its not realistic but as i said be4 if u have the money time etc for 3 pups then enjoy it :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Are you posting just to get people riled up? If so please go somewhere else.
If not then can you please stop asking questions that you really don't want any ones opinion on anyway. You already know what you are or are not doing so why ask it?

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Bijou said:
Now I understand why everyone thinks you are just posting to get people riled up. I'm so glad no one is "biting"! Do what you want. Get ten puppies all from a puppy mill. Have fun.
:thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft:

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.