Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry it's been so long, but my dad took Sadie up to Cornell for a 2nd opinion. They looked our general practice veterinarians Radiographs and ssaid they also thought it was a nerve sheath tumor. Well, they went to confirm this with an MRI, but Sadie was too big for their machine :(. So they spent 3 hours trying to find another place with a really good MRI machine and the next best place is in Long Island...so tomorrow morning my dad is getting up at 3 in the morning and making the 8 to 9 hour drive to Long Island. He has to stay the night there too.

So hopefully they will be able to tell us where abouts the tumor and more specifics about it. If it is far enough away from the spine they are going to amputate her leg. So keep your fingers crossed her tumor is as far away as possible! We are definately going to do anything possible (money is not question) to save our little girl. I will let you know how the vet visit goes this weekend. Pray for Sadie!

·
Registered
774 Posts
will be praying for sadie and your dad.
Dear Lord please be with Sadie and her dad tomorrow, protect them and keep them safe. Lord give them good news. Amen.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They veterinarian said that the tumor is close to the spine :(... he wants a radiologist to look at it this week so we are still awaiting news. I am so anxious I just want to know what our options are! I hope I will find out this weekend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts