Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it was weird when I came home from work...there was no doggie to greet me!! So, when I called for Sadie she came walking down the stairs and when I went to pick her up, she yelped!! :cry: I thought maybe she hurt her leg when jumping off the bed so I made her walk around but her leg looked fine. I gave her a greenie to see if she would eat it and she just dropped it on the floor. I knew something was wrong! I took her to see daddy and he took xrays and she a lot of poop in her tummy so right when he took her out she had a huge poop. But, she's still having tummy pains so Daddy's going to take a couple more xrays today. Keep your fingers crossed that it's nothing more than a little constipation!

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Feel better, Sadie! I hate to hear that you don't feel good! Bosco and Lola are willing to share their favorite squeekie with you if you will just get better! :D

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I am so sorry to hear that Sadie :sad4: is not feeling well. I know mommy and daddy will take great care of you :thumbup: . We all send get well hugs and kisses
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Poor little Sadie girl!! Hope it is just a simple case of "constipation". She will probably be her happy sweet self by tomorrow! :)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts