Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Sadie is such a beauty. The pictures of her are always stunning!!!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
i have seen some of your other "work" and i have to say, you take amazing pictures!!! Sadie is sooo pretty!!

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! :wave: I think my girl is pretty special! :D Nate taught me everything I know about photography so it's all because of him! :love4: Yes, I think Sadie really is missing Ritzy. I don't think I'm quite as good of a playmate as him!!

Lanette - you must've missed the pictures of Ritz that I posted a couple days ago! They were of when I went to visit Nate and Ritz. You'll have to check them out! :D

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Sadie is always so cute!! Something about the lighting in your pictures makes me feel like your house has lots of sunshine, it just looks like it would be a comfortable place to be. She's such a beauty!! :D

·
Registered
746 Posts
I have to agree you are both wonderful photographers...as well as having very photogenic chis! The pictures are beautiful.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sadie says thanks!! :oops: She's embarassed by all the nice comments!

CooperChi said:
Sadie is always so cute!! Something about the lighting in your pictures makes me feel like your house has lots of sunshine, it just looks like it would be a comfortable place to be. She's such a beauty!! :D
Yes, my house has a ton of natural light. My bedroom is on the 2nd floor and I have big windows in there so there's always a ton of light which is great for pictures!! :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts