Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these special seatbelt harnesses for £1 (BARGAIN!)
same material as a seatbelt and they attach to the seatbelt then theyre a harness for the dog to wear :)
they keep the dog from running all over the car

Let me out of this mum!

Woo ridies :)

Mwahahah im free :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol such cuties! hahaha :D love them ^_^ i got one of those before too...but it was a clip not a harness, he didn't like it much. he couldn't look outside with that thing restraining him :( so i gave up. i shall get a booster seat soon :0)

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh that's good ,you had me worried for a moment,wow that was so cheap,i payed a lot more for mine
lol yeah tinks does look quite stranglyfied, she needs her tighter but Elise was fine.. how much did you pay? if you dont mind me asking

lol such cuties! hahaha :D love them ^_^ i got one of those before too...but it was a clip not a harness, he didn't like it much. he couldn't look outside with that thing restraining him :( so i gave up. i shall get a booster seat soon :0)
oh :( this one slides up and down so i suppose if they wanted to jump up and look they can but they dont jump up when the cars moving coz theyre like oo wobbly feet

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol yeah tinks does look quite stranglyfied, she needs her tighter but Elise was fine.. how much did you pay? if you dont mind me asking

oh :( this one slides up and down so i suppose if they wanted to jump up and look they can but they dont jump up when the cars moving coz theyre like oo wobbly feet
lol wobbly feet :) my guy likes to use his paws to lean against the chair and look outside while im driving haha :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts