Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually get Cricket's food, and treats at Tractor Supply because some of the prices are lower. Well, Tractor Supply didn't have the treats, so we went to Petsmart. I got her a decent sized bag of Buffalo Wilderness duck treats for 6.00. I had to share this cause those things will last her awhile. She only gets like one or two a day. I hope y'all can go.

· Registered
5,822 Posts
Ugh, I wish we had a Petsmart here. I miss it. When I move at the end of the month, I will have it back! I definitely think it has a better selection than Pet Supermarket and Petco! And they have awesome sales too.

Glad you got those treats!!!

· Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awe they had a bunch of other treats on sale too! I like these for Cricket because she doesn't eat hard food, and she needs to have something hard to chew for her teeth. The best part is these are grain free!

· Registered
16,955 Posts
i love petco when it comes to treats like zukes fillets and the hipower ones lol and their other treats are awesome but when it comes to regular treats like the salmon one from botanical company and the blueberry ones shaped like triangles petsmart is always cheaper...even the nylabones and toys! but petco has a better variety of clothes. im more of a petsmart shopper because its 5 mins from my house and petco is about 15 mins

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.