Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres a lady whos trying to sell her little longcoat boy chi. I beleive he is 6 months,fawn colour/black mask! I think his sales due to him and her yorkshire terrier not getting along. But she needs to get rid of him asap??!!

[email protected]

I think thats her email,Im unsure how much shes selling him I think its £450.

·
Registered
696 Posts
ummm i think its the person that a few forums are warning us about. apparently shes selling the pups to pay for bills and she is constantly selling chihuahuas she buys them cheap and sells them for more BUT they have a number of illnesses too shes on admart i think be careful

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
MrSnugglesMummy said:
ummm i think its the person that a few forums are warning us about. apparently shes selling the pups to pay for bills and she is constantly selling chihuahuas she buys them cheap and sells them for more BUT they have a number of illnesses too shes on admart i think be careful
arrr had warnings about her last year she tried to buy my friends pup if its the same woman :evil:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This woman said she had to sell him really quick and asked me to pick him up tommorow,as the neighbours were really complaining. Come to think of it I thought it was really wierd she said he don't eat alot? Damn!! And it was stupid me that did'nt realise and give her some sites to advertise on! I deserve a slap,bad bad me!!! :(

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
This woman said she had to sell him really quick and asked me to pick him up tommorow,as the neighbours were really complaining. Come to think of it I thought it was really wierd she said he don't eat alot? Damn!! And it was stupid me that did'nt realise and give her some sites to advertise on! I deserve a slap,bad bad me!!! :(
aw dont feel bad stefanie! you weren't to know! *hugs* :D

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
*huggles* U ALWAYS MAKE ME FEEL BETTER LILCHIHUAHUA! She was in London! She has loads of pics of him about to,ill try post a few up (she sent them to me)!

·
Registered
696 Posts
i think it is the same woman as she says the same thing about the other people complaining and it has to be a asap sale how much is she asking for him?

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hmm she said she was selling him as she adopted him because his past owners didnt treat him right, but Her Yorkshire terrier doesn't get along with him? How do you post a pic?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts