Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago Sally and Emma got their pictures made professionally and so I took a picture of the largest picture with my digital camera to show you all. The girls were fairly good! When we got there I was holding Sally but had Emma in a purse and one lady that was ahead of us kept turning around and staring until finally she said that is a cute stuffed toy where did you get it and I said which one, cuz I had 2 in my hand and she pointed to the carrier Emma was in and I said LOL thats my chi puppy shes getting her pix made too!

The lady said OMG that is the cutest thing walking, she went on to say she looks like that little critter from the Grimlins...geez poor Emma gets that where ever she goes..... I said yea she looks like a Ewock or Gizmo. Anywho heres my 2 girls and I was very proud of them!:D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Very cute picture! Emma looks like a teddy bear. She's darling!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Emma does look like a little bear. I just love her. What a cutie. She's growing up so fast. Wonderful pictures, good for you. I should do something like that. Chloe would probably try to eat the background!!! LOL.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone, we also got one made with both of them in the same dress and it turned out adorable!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
My fiance just seen the picture and as I was cooing over Emma, he just pointed to Sally and went "wow - that is a stunning dog" - which was lovely coming from a man lol They are both stunning!! xx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts